AMAZON HEALTH REVIEW
AMAZON HEALTH REVIEW operates the https://amazonhealthreview.com/ website, which provides information and guidance regarding men’s health, women health, home remedies, yoga and exercise, mental health and other health tips. Because we are committed to provide exact and genuine guidance in your pursuit of health and well-being then you are at the right place if you are visiting to learn more about a health condition, or to research a medicine or product.
Here our website visitors will find our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone visited the AMAZON HEALTH REVIEW website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For a better experience and guidance, we may require you to provide us with certain limited identifiable information. The information that we collect is only used to contact or identify you.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
REASONS, WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Our team collect individuals information only due to the following reasons:
- Our team does so, to provide content and give you recommendations based on your interactivity and curiosity.
- Our team does so, to communicate with you and to answer your queries and to provide support as per your request.
- Our team delivers marketing and promotional materials related to your interactivity and curiosity only related to our products, services, sales, marketing research or promotions.
- We use the information only to improve our effectiveness. So that we can show you related advertisements and services.
- To update your preferences regarding your interest and chosen services by visiting the Cookie.
- To manage our relationships and for internal administrative purposes like safety and security of our Services.
- To send you push notifications for some interval of time to inform you about any coming events related to your interactivity and curiosity.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Mail ; [email protected]
Contact no; +1-518-444-7860